Consulting Project "Developing Motivation and
Goal: Increasing the company productivity
by means of : a complex system of motivation and payment; ultimate
use of human capital.
Step 1. Diagnostics (analysis).
Questioning of subdivision managers (and determining
the motivation factors);
Analyzing the questionnaires;
Reporting on the diagnostics.
Step 2. Two-day seminar "Practical Aspects
of Developing a Motivation and Payment System".
Day 1: Presenting up-to-date payment systems to
Day 2: Developing KPI for department/subdivision managers.
Step 3. Developing a project "System of payment
(based on the results of the company's diagnostics and motivation
The pay system is developed a working team with
the consulting assistance.
The duration of consutation depend on the customers' needs to
improve and correct the developed system.
STEP 1. Diagnostics.
Determining the factors motivating the employees
(questionnaires + interview).
Analyzing the existing payment and motivation system used in the
company and finding out whether it correlates with the company's
STEP 2. Developing a payment and motivation
1. Determining the tasks of a motivation system.
2. Analyzing the factors motivating employees.
3. Developing a project "System of payment and motivation".
4. Presenting the system to top management:
5. Project discussion, making corrections.
- Presenting the results of the diagnostics,
analysis of the level of employees' satisfaction with job and
- Presenting a project.
STEP 3. Introducing a payment system.
Preparing employees to changes.
Developing a program of step-by-step implementation.
- A diagnostics report (including the questionnaires
- A Project "System of payment and motivation".
- A questionnaire for satisfaction employees
analysis and to determination the motivation factors.
- Regulations on personnel payment .
Consulting projects are realized for small and
medium companies ( up to 600 employees)
Author and Speaker: Elena N. Vetluzhskikh,
HRM consultant and business trainer. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org