Workshop "Development of Payment System"
Day 1. Developing of the Salary System
The participants will learn how to estimate the
jobs (positions), how to form a system of "grades" in the company
and how to determine whether it is expedient to implement the
above system in their company.
- Components of a compensation system.
- Forming the invariable part of the salary
based on the value of a job/position for the company.
- "Grades" system. Hay-method. Methods of Hay
- Estimating factors and sub-factors. Determining
the value of factors.
- Levels of assessment by sub-factors. Description
- Calculation of points. Estimating grade values.
Table of grades.
- Estimating a salary value according to grades.
Range of grades.
- "Hands-on" experience of American and Russian
- Cons and Pros of the "grades" system. The effect
of the system application.
Case. Developing a matrix of "grades" for
a production and commercial company. Presentations of participants.
Day 2. Practical Aspects of Developing Effective
System of Payment by results.
- Goal setting in a SMART format. "Decomposition
of goals" principle. Matrices of goals.
- Identifying the employee performance efficiency:
calculation of the Integral Performance Indicator.
- Correlation between awarding bonuses and attaining
company goals, department goals, and employee's individual goals.
- Identifying the Key Performance Indicators
(KPI) of employees.
- Correlation between KPI and reward. Measuring
- Reward matrices (tables).
- KPI for production enterprises; bonus criteria.
- KPI for sales and marketing departments.
- Stages of developing a complex personnel reward
- Success factors of introducing a new motivation
and payment system.
Case Study "Developing a KPI for a production
and commercial company". resentations
of participants. Trainer's comment.
Practical training: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The number of participants is limited (up to 14).
Work format: a master-class with mini-lectures, exercises
and case study.
Author and Speaker: Elena N. Vetluzhskikh,
HRM consultant and business trainer. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org