Workshop "EFFICIENCY GENERATOR for Executives"
The master class aims at increasing the efficiency of management
by means of training and improving the skills and techniques of
- for dealing with problems and conflict situations;
- for improving the ability of developing strategies
that actually lead to achieving both company and personal goals;
- for developing and analyzing the effectiveness
of the decisions made, including the decisions made in the situations
- for developing creativity and generating innovations;
- for successful implementation the preplanned
You will master new management approaches (coaching
methods included) using of which will enable your employees to
solve problems and make decisions independently. This will let
you discover your additional time resources.
In general you will learn how to use a system
approach that ensures the sustained improvement of every business
process and an incredible bound forward of your company.
The program includes:
- Achieving a systemic goal. System optimization.
Synchronizing the efforts to achieve the ultimate result.
- Constraints of system. 5 focusing steps for
sustained improvement of your business.
- Process of logical thinking for problem solving.
Current reality tree. Discovering the core problem.
- Conflict solving diagram. Behavior styles
in a conflict situation.
- Optimal ways of attaining one's goals. Method
of generating ideas. Transformation tree.
- Decision making. Advanced ways of decision
making. Solving the problem of choice. Cartesian questions.
Analyzing the efficiency of decision making
- Motivating employees to achieve their goals.
Improving employees' efficiency.
- Dealing with a resistance to change. How to
overcome resistance of employees?
- Determination of employee values. Robert Dilts
Logical levels. The important elements of corporate culture.
- Delegating authority and responsibility. How
to set the right tasks for your employees?
- Providing feedback. How to give and receive
the feedback that stimulates the employees' development and
ability of independent decision making.
- Developing your own objectives. Balanced life
- Key factors of manager success ( conclusions
of management gury )
The Master Class is based on the methods of E.Goldratt,
M. Atkinson, Thomas-Killman and the author's findings.
The duration of the workshop is 2 days
Author and Speaker: Elena N. Vetluzhskikh,
HRM consultant and business trainer. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org